EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD 60S EBONY EILS6EBNH1
The EPIPHONE Original Collection Les Paul Standard 60s (EILS6EBNH1) solid body electric guitar is part of Epiphone’s Inspired by Gibson Collection and recreate the sound of 1960s era Les Pauls.
Featuring a classic Mahogany Body with a AA flame Maple cap and Mahogany neck with long neck tenon (Slim Taper 60s C profile). Powered by ProBucker™ humbuckers with 60s style wiring and CTS electronics.
Epiphone’s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the world’s first solid body electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Les’ first solidbody guitar, nicknamed “the Log”, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, what many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made.
Ever since the arrival of new CEO James “JC” Curleigh in 2018, a wise businessman with a passion for guitars, Gibson quickly gained its nobility back. Large-scale investment were made to renovate manufacturing base, in order to offer better quality instruments, with a more realistic price, and smartly rethought range of products that will satisfy Gibson lovers regardless their budget.
The Epiphone range of instruments follow the same philosophy with :
– recalibrate product architecture based on Original and Inspired By Gibson Collections, leveraging Gibson quality & heritage
– add to Original platform including USA electrics and acoustics and Masterbilt acoustics made overseas
– simplify nomenclature and price/feature benefits – follow Gibson nomenclature for Inspired by Gibson Collection
– influence and inspire new generations of fans with our Artist Collection
– guitars modeled after Gibson shapes will get the classic Epiphone Kalamazoo headstock.