FENDER AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL II TELECASTER DELUXE, RW MERCURY
Are you a professional guitar player, seeking a powerful new centrepiece to your collection? Then this could well be the thing for you!
Hard-Rocking, Modern-Day, ’70s Throwback
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe, seen here with a sleek Mercury “Silverburst” finish, is a superb combination of vintage and modern.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe, RW, Mercury Highlights
- Premium-grade Telecaster Deluxe electric guitar
- Sleek neck, with rolled fretboard edges, and a newly sculpted neck heel
- Single cutaway body design, carved from select Alder
- Two V-Mod II DoubleTap humbucker pickups with independent volume and tone controls
- Vintage-style Custom Tele bridge
- Includes deluxe molded hardshell case
American Professional II Lineup
Following on from their hugely popular forebears, the American Professional II lineup draws upon more than six decades of innovation, inspiration, and evolution to meet the needs of the modern player.
Featuring the popular Deep “C neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a new “Super-Natural” satin finish, and newly-sculpted neck heel, this is arguably the most comfortable Stratocaster to play yet.
In true Tele Deluxe style, this American Professional II offering is fitted with a pair of Humbucker pickups – in fact, they’re a pair of newly-designed V-Mod II DoubleTap ‘buckers!
These pickups offer a full, punchy humbucker tone, but have been specially designed to deliver more articulation than ever – not to mention those robust single coil sounds granted when you use their Coil Tap mode.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe, RW, Mercury Specs
- Model Name: American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe, Rosewood Fingerboard, Mercury
- Model #: 0113960755
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Mercury
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Custom “Cut-Off” Vintage-Style Tele Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Aged White “Witch Hat”
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 6.00″ x 18.70″ x 44.40″