NEUMANN NDH 20 Studio Headphone
Premium quality closed-back studio headphone for monitoring, editing, and mixing
– Linear sound balance, like Neumann’s acclaimed studio monitors
– Excellent isolation allows working in noisy environments
– Transparent sound with high resolution
– High long-term comfort, easy transportation
Studio Grade Monitoring – Wherever You Go
The Neumann NDH 20 is a closed-back headphone combining excellent isolation with the carefully balanced sound image and outstanding resolution you’d expect from a Neumann product. The NDH 20 is thus ideally suited to monitoring and mixing tasks, even in loud and noisy environments. Circumaural memory foam ear pads offer high long-term comfort.
Critical Listening and Mixing – In the Studio, At Home, On the Road
While many other closed-back headphones are marred by nasty resonances in the midband, making it difficult to come to reliable mix decisions, the NDH 20 offers an astonishingly detailed, well-balanced sound image, similar to Neumann’s acclaimed studio loudspeakers. Superior sonics along with large memory foam ear pads make the NDH 20 a pleasure to wear for long periods without fatigue.
– Studio quality sound with outstanding resolution
– High sound isolation in loud environments
– Excellent comfort for extended listening sessions
– High quality metal construction
– Foldable design for easy transportation
– Two detachable cables (straight/coiled)