AUDIO TECHNICA 4025 X/Y STEREO FIELD RECORDING MICROPHONE
About Audio-Technica BP4025
The Audio-Technica BP4025 X/Y Stereo Microphone captures ambiance, live performances and any audio source with accurate stereo imaging and detailed frequency response. The capsule features two condenser capsules mounted in an X/Y configuration. Its innovative coincident capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in a smaller housing.
The BP4025 terminates to a 5-pin XLR output and the supplied cable provides dual 3-pin XLR connectors for stereo connections to cameras, mixer channels, portable recorders, etc. The microphone requires 11-52VDC phantom power and includes the 5-pin to dual 3-pin XLR cable, stand adapter, windscreen and protective pouch.
Audio-Technica BP4025 Features
- Large-diaphragm capsules offer pristine sound quality and exceptionally low noise
- Innovative coincident capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for camera-mount use
- Excellent channel separation
- Phantom power operation for use with professional equipment
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and 10 dB pad