BIEMA UHF2688/SM3 – double Head-Worn Wireless Microphone
● Automatic frequency scan.
● The receiver employs a EIA international standard 1 U 19″ cabinet. It can be installed into a standard equipment rack with its equipped nylon ears.
● If connects to an antenna distribution system, the microphones can achieve longer receiving distance and more stable performance. Ideal working distance can be up to 300m.
● VA LCD screen fully displays channels, frequency, RF signal status, AF udio output status, scan status etc.
● Worldwide certified 12V/1A power supply.
● UHF PLL synthesized oscillation mode and 25MHz channel interval.
● Four antenna with auto frequency selection, dual mute and voice code locking loop circuitry ensures stable performance even working in long distance.
● The built in SQ circuitry avoids interference noise output without decreasing the Q value or sensitivity under disturbing environment.
● Customized frequency range setting.