Strymon NightSky Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal S60-Z12E-NSKY
Strymon Night Sky Reverb features:
• 3 selectable reverb types offer a wide variety of ambient textures.
• MOD section with various waveforms to modulate the reverb or tone filters.
• TONE section to sculpt the high and low EQ of the reverb.
• VOICE section to enhance the aural spectrum of the reverb.
• Adjustable SHIMMER for adding pitch shifting of up to +/- 1 octave to the reverb.
• GLIMMER dynamically enhances high or low frequency harmonics for synth-like textures.
• DRIVE to add saturated overdriven harmonics to the reverb.
• Independent REVERB and DRY level controls.
• Step sequencer for programming rhythmic pitch variations of the reverb.
• Access to 16 presets from the front panel (and 300 presets via MIDI).
• Stereo ins and outs.
• MIDI ins and outs.
• Favorite and Infinite footswitches.
• Expression pedal input.
• USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer (or for performing firmware updates).
• Ultra low noise.
• Selectable True Bypass / Analog Buffered Bypass switching.
• Power: 9V DC.
• Current Draw: 300mA.
• Dimensions: 4.5" x 7" x 1.75".