FENDER PLAYER LEAD II, PAU FERRO CRIMSON RED TRANSPARENT
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
In response to high-quality, low-priced import guitars, Fender created the Lead Series in 1979, featuring a new solid-body design, hard-tail bridges and cool new wiring options. Appealing to a wide variety of players, the sleek new Lead models kicked off a fresh creative era in Fender’s history.
The Player Lead II is an homage to those late 70’s models, featuring dual-slanted Player series single coil pickups, a modern “C” neck shape with medium jumbo frets, dual-toggle switches (one for pickup selection, one for phase-reverse), and of course that unique Lead double-cutaway shape. Available in Neon Green, as well as vintage-correct Crimson Red Transparent and Black.
The Player Lead Series offers style, power and versatility in a comfortable, easy-to-play package.
• Body Shape: Lead
• Body Material: Alder
• Body Finish: Polyester
• Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
• Fretboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
• Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
• No. of Frets: 22
• Fretboard Inlays: White Dots
• Pickup(s): Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
• Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
• Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
• Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
• Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
• Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome