The Schecter V-1 FR Apocalypse is packed with aggressive styling and a familiar classic shape. Even before you plug it in, you’ll experience a resonant natural tone, thanks to the V-1 FR Apocalypse’s swamp ash body. But when you do crank up your amp, prepare yourself for explosive, harmonic-laden tones, by way of this axe’s dual Apocalypse VI humbuckers. Playing this guitar is effortless, courtesy of a smooth, compound-radius ebony fingerboard, while a Floyd Rose 1500 Series tremolo and Schecter locking tuners offer killer sustain and rock-solid intonation. Eye-catching satin black hardware completes the package. Bring on the Apocalypse.
When you pick up a Schecter V-1 FR Apocalypse guitar, you’ll be amazed by all the details and finishing touches that make up this exceptional instrument. Its Thin C neck profile feels comfortable and fast, with just the right amount of wood between your hands and the strings. And the understated 12th-fret triangle inlay in its ebony fretboard adds a special touch of aggression. What’s more, its Ultra-access Neck Carve allows easier access to those higher, hard-to-reach frets.
Aggressive, detailed tone
You’ll find nothing but sonic intensity from the Apocalypse VI humbuckers onboard the V-1 FR Apocalypse. Alnico magnets deliver a fast, aggressive sound with plenty of richness. The Alnicos are flanked by ceramic magnets for top-end presence and articulation. You’ll have an explosive tone with plenty of harmonic content, giving you lots of sound-shaping potential when you tweak the tone knobs on your amplifier and pedals. It includes plenty of tonal control, by way of two volume knobs, a master tone, and a 3-way pickup selector. You also get a push-pull pot for coil-split single-coil tones.
Floyd Rose 1500 Series tremolo
Schecter loaded the V-1 FR Apocalypse with a Floyd Rose 1500 Series tremolo bridge. A remake of the original Floyd Rose blade tremolo, this incredible bridge lets you grab on, rock out, and never worry about your tuning stability. The guitarists here at Sweetwater rely on Floyd Rose tremolos for the rock-solid reliability and tight response we need for precision playing, along with expressive vibrato and dive-bombing capability.
Schecter V-1 FR Apocalypse Features:
- 6-string electric guitar with aggressive styling and a familiar classic shape
- Swamp ash body ensures resonant natural tone and eye-popping looks
- Apocalypse VI humbuckers yield explosive tone with plenty of harmonic content
- Push-pull pot for coil-split single-coil tones
- Ultra-access Neck Carve ensures effortless riffing
- Maple/padauk Thin C set neck and fast-playing ebony fingerboard
- Floyd Rose 1500 Series tremolo bridge for expressive playability with precise tuning stability
- Set-neck design enhances sustain and note definition
- Eye-catching satin black hardware