AUDIO TECHNICA AT898C SUBMINIATURE CARDIOID CONDENSER LAVALIER MIC
Super discreet design with maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction.
The Audio Technica AT989C is an unterminated version of the AT898 Subminiature Condenser Lavalier Microphone. Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in clothing, Audio-Technica’s discreet-design cardioid AT898c offers maximum intelligibility, accurate voice reproduction and unobtrusive appearance for use in houses of worship, broadcast studios, theaters, etc. Its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces sensitivity to popping. Includes a 55″ unterminated cable and an accessory kit.
Requires phantom power.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, interchangeable single and double mic holders
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
AT898C Unterminated Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Subminiature, fixed-charge back plate condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 200-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: ”43 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Power requirements: Voltage Range: 1.1 – 12V, Current Consumption: 0.5 mA typical at 9V
- Weight: 0.03 oz. (0.9 g)
- Dimensions: 0.91″ (23 mm) long, 0.21″ (5.30 mm) diameter
- Cable: 55″ (1.4 m), unterminated
- Audio-Technica case style: M30