The updated 2019 RockBoard® pedalboard series is based on the innovations of our completely re-designed 2018 Series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world. The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same. Added and improved features include an additional mini board size – the New RockBoard® DUO 2.0, an extended slot grid for perfect fit of our new optional QuickMount plates, added mounting positions for the Optional RockBoard® The Tray – Universal Power Supply Mounting Solution (QUAD 4.2, CINQUE 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4), second MOD mounting slots for RockBoard® CINQUE 5.3 and 5.4, lighter ABS pedalboard cases and improve pedalboard bags.
ROCKBOARD RBO B 5.2 CINQUE A With ABS Case
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 10 to 20 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface – no weld seams
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 622 mm / 24 31/64″
- depth 424 mm / 16 11/16″
- height incl. rubber feet 37 – 71 mm / 1 7/16″ – 2 13/16″
- weight 3.95 kg / 8.66 lbs.
- including ABS case
- weight ABS Case approx. 7.05 kg / 15.5 lbs.
- interior dimensions ABS Case (L x W x D) 645 x 460 x 220 mm / 25 3/8″ x 18 1/8″ x 8 11/16″
- exterior dimensions ABS Case (L x W x D) 820 x 520 x 250 mm / 32 5/16″ x 20 1/2″ x 9 13/16″
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16″ wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1″ wide) and cable ties
- there may be a slight gap in the area between the lid and the bottom, this is not a reason for complaint
- Note: The ABS case is only intended for the transport of the pedalboard. The pedalboard should not be used inside the ABS case.