The JHS Pedals 3 Series is a collection of pedals designed to give you affordability and simplicity without compromising quality. Each 3 Series pedal is made by us in Kansas City, MO, using high-quality parts, quality control, and attention to every detail. Each pedal has three simple controls and one toggle that offer a wide range of sounds, perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The JHS Pedals 3 Series will inspire your playing and help you explore new sounds at a totally approachable price point.
The 3-Series Screamer is the beloved JHS Tube Screamer “Strong Mod”, but in a brand-new $99 pedal. This pedal represents years of Josh playing around with the legendary Tube Screamer circuit and wanting to offer those changes in an affordable package. You will find more clean headroom, better usability as a boost, more versatile drive and tone controls as well as a more pleasing frequency response. This may be the most well-balanced Tube Screamer on earth, but that’s for you to decide. The 3 Series Screamer runs on 9V DC negative center power and consumes 12mA.
JHS 3 Series Screamer Features:
- Classic over-driven tones with more gain range and a modern design
- Classic and intuitive 3-knob layout
- Toggle switch with 2 modes: classic symmetrical clipping or “strong mod” asymmetrical clipping
- Emphasized amp headroom for organic tonal depth and dynamic frequency response
- Seasons clean tones with saturated breakup or subtle drive and can tighten up high-gain tones with extra midrange definition
- More boost functionality than old-school versions
- Made in the USA in Kansas City, Mo.