Every guitarist loves the sound and feel of a Marshall JTM45 amp head. And with the JHS Pedals Charlie Brown V4 amp-in-a-box, you can put that same thick, chewy, old-school rock tone onto your pedalboard. In fact, we even outfitted the pedal with a Marshall-style 3-band tone stack to achieve a tone that would please Clapton himself. Whether you’re trying to replicate classic Clapton, the character of Hendrix’s cranked walls of Marshalls, or Gary Moore’s higher-gain sound, they’re all waiting for you in the Charlie Brown V4. Grab one today, and turn your rig into a legendary JTM45.
VINTAGE BRITISH CRUNCH FOR YOUR PEDALBOARD
More and more, guitarists like you are leaning on pedals to supply their overdriven tones. They need stompboxes that will completely change the character of their amplifiers on a dime. For vintage crunch and British attitude, there simply isn’t a better pedal than our Charlie Brown V4.
– Turns any amp into a gritty JTM45 stack
– Go from sixties-style crunch to thick and liquid rock tones with a twist of the Drive knob
– Drive and Volume control interact the same as a master volume amp head
– Back off your guitar’s volume to control your gain levels without losing clarity
JHS Charlie Brown V4 Channel Drive Pedal Features :
- Overdrive-distortion pedal that replicates the Marshall JTM45
- Volume control mimics the master volume on an amplifier
- Drive knob controls the amount of dirt or overdrive
- Bass, Mids, and Treble controls replicate a full Marshall-style tone stack