Though it’s a fairly nondescript-looking piece of gear, our Little Black Buffer may be the most powerful tone-shaping tool that you put on your pedalboard. By adding it to your signal path, you’ll restore all the high-end detail, output level, and tonal character that involved pedal chains and long cable runs steal away. And because the Little Black Buffer is an on-all-the-time sort of thing, you can save precious real estate by mounting it on the underside of your pedalboard. Give the Little Black Buffer a try. You’ll wonder how you went so long without one.
KEEPS YOUR TONE CLEAR, POWERFUL, AND PRISTINE
If you’re as pedal happy as we are at JHS, you’re going to want a quality buffer in your signal chain. The Little Black Buffer is like giving your guitar’s tone a shot of adrenaline, ensuring it hits your amp with the same strength and character as it left your fingers.
– Converts your guitar’s hi-Z signal to lo-Z for driving long cables and pedal chains
– Retains the original tone of your guitar without tone loss from other gear in your signal chain
CONVENIENT LOW-PROFILE DESIGN
An active buffer, such as the Little Black Buffer, is content to be a workhorse piece of gear that quietly does its job in the background. That’s why we designed this little guy to be compact, sturdy, and simple to integrate into your rig.
– Small size is ideal for saving pedalboard space
– Can easily be mounted underneath your board
– Built rugged
– Black powder coating keeps the buffer hidden in the background
Plug your guitar straight into the input then out into your pedal chain. No need for a switch.
JHS Little Black Buffer Guitar Pedal Features :
- The cure for weak guitar sound caused by using too many pedals
- Remedies capacitance problems by providing the ideal input impedance for your rig
- Delivers robust, natural tone that sounds like you’re plugged straight into your amp
- Plug your guitar straight into the input, then out into your pedal chain
- Sounds great no matter how many pedals you use
- Ultra-compact form factor takes up very little space on your pedalboard
- Works great on bass, too
- Requires standard 9V DC negative power