With a name like the JHS Pedals Mute Switch, it doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to guess what this little guy does. But in case you’re still curious, it’s a switch that mutes your signal. This latching design lets you immediately cut your signal for silent tuning, breaks between sets, and more. We’d love to go on about this valuable tool…but we’ve pretty much covered it.
IT TURNS YOUR SIGNAL ON AND OFF
This Mute Switch mutes your sound. It’s that simple. And yet we think that with its color-changing LED indicator, high-grade components, and convenient compact size, the JHS Pedals Mute Switch does it better than any other.
– Small size is ideal for saving pedalboard space
– Easy-to-use latching design
– Enjoy absolute silence from everything before it in the chain
– Works great on pedalboards and in effects loops
– LED indicator changes from blue to red to show if the mute is engaged
JHS Mute Switch Features:
- Instantly silences your complete guitar or bass rig
- Compact size fits easily on any pedalboard
- Only requires power for the convenient indicator LED
- Built extremely rugged
- Latching switch; press once for silence and again to continue playing