BUFFER / BOOSTER
The JHS Pedals Prestige is a booster/buffer/enhancer that will give you that “something”, the magic that you’ve been looking for. In a simple package, the Prestige can be used as an always-on preamp or buffer, or you can crank it up to send your amp into a natural overdrive that will dazzle audiences far and wide.
The Prestige features one knob for volume. In the first 25%, you have a natural buffer/enhancer that is great for long cable runs or just to add a touch of brightness to your signal. At 25% to 75% the Prestige becomes a volume boost to give you a nice push for solos or to put in front of an overdrive to create more saturation. Above 75% and you’ll be sending your amp into a meaty natural breakup by pushing the tubes on your amp. This can be used as a first stage overdrive or a second stage to maintain your other overdrives’ tone while giving more of everything you love.
– One knob that has plenty of tricks up its sleeve
– Buffer/Enhancer for long cable runs or an always-on preamp
– Booster for solos, saturating another overdrive or overdriving your amp
JHS Prestige Buffered Boost Guitar Pedal Features:
- An amazing pedal that combines a high-headroom buffer and clean boost
- A direct descendant of the long-discontinued Mr. Magic pedal
- Pedalboard-friendly design with simple one-knob operation provides easy operation
- 0-25% acts as a transparent buffer, making up for the loss of high-frequencies from long cable runs
- 25-50% adds a noticeable tone/gain boost, perfect for solos or preloading overdrive effects
- 50-100% kicks in clean drive, easily pushing tube preamplifiers beyond the breakup point