Biema OMEGA SERIES MATRIX LINE ARRAY SPEAKER 1 PCS
Adopts BIEMA innovative three-way coaxial design.
● Neodymium components, “light” weigh but “heavy” sound pressure.
● Special “Equal Path Length” waveguide horn, optimized sound delivery.
● Durable square-stamped steel grill, smooth and natural desperation.
● Cozy human-oriented handle, easy carry or lift.
● Typical trapezoidal cabinet design, seamless connection between speakers.
● Flexible rigging design, either vertical line array suspension or ground stack, or even horizontal stacking as a matrix.
● Customized multi-ply birch plywood with strictly control for Resin Solid Content ① and Glue Spread ②.
● Built in Class II dual high frequency protect circuitry ensures stable performance.
Hi：2×3＂compression driver neodymium；Mid：1×10＂neodymium
(65mm voice coil )； Low: 2×12＂(75mm voice coil)
Hi :113dB; Mid :105dB; Low :100dB
Hi:16 ohm; Mid:8 ohm; Low:2×8 ohm
Hi:160W; Mid:300W; Low:1000W
Hi:320W; Mid:600W; Low:2000W
Hi:135dB(peak:141dB); Mid:130dB(peak:136dB); Low:130dB(peak:136dB);
2x 8-pin Neutrik Speakon