JHS Honey Comb Deluxe tremolo pedal made us sit up and take note. Especially because the Honey Comb Deluxe offers not just one, but two independent tremolo circuits with independent speeds. You can dial in a fast shimmer and a slow, throbbing tremolo, and switch between them in a flash. If your guitar tone relies on tremolo, you’ll be well served with the JHS Honey Comb Deluxe tremolo on your pedalboard.
JHS Honey Comb Deluxe Tremolo Pedal at a Glance:
- Wide speed range is sure to please a variety of players
- Switch between two speeds instantly
- JHS pedals are handcrafted tone machines
Wide speed range is sure to please a variety of players
We know that every guitarist has their own personal taste for tremolo. The Honey Comb Deluxe has an internal switch that lets you select between the “normal” speed range and a slower speed range. If you like your tremolo long, slow, and drawn out, just flip the internal switch down and you’re ready to rock.
Switch between two speeds instantly
You’ll find two footswitches on the Honey Comb Deluxe, one for bypass and one to switch between two different tremolo speeds. It’s easy to set up both a fast shimmer and a slow throb, and switch between them with one button.
JHS pedals are handcrafted tone machines
When you plug your guitar into a JHS pedal like the Colour Box, you’re tapping into care and passion that few manufacturers put into their products. Each JHS pedal is handbuilt and tested by the JHS team in Kansas City, Missouri. Because they design their pedals for specific musical purposes, we’re sure there’s a JHS pedal that’s perfect for any player’s rig.
JHS Honey Comb Deluxe Tremolo Pedal Features:
- Tremolo pedal for electric guitar, with two independent variable speed controls
- Allows you to set up two different tremolo speeds and switch between them with a footswitch
- Internal switch allows you to select from “normal” or “slow” speed ranges
- True bypass switching keeps your tone intact while the effect is off
- LED color corresponds to the speed knob color, so you can easily see which speed is selected